# How to change languages in Phoenix
Phoenix is available in English, Spanish, French, German, and Japanese. To change the language in Phoenix, you'll need to ensure your computer is configured to use the desired languages, as explained below.
We do plan on adding additional translations to Phoenix. If you are interested in a translation not currently available please let us know!
# On a PC:
- Open Control Panel (Settings), and select Time & Language
- Click on Region, and under the the Region Format settings, use the drop-down to select your desired language and location.
- Restart your computer. The next time that Phoenix opens, it will use the specified language.
# On a Mac:
- Open System Preferences and select Language & Region
- In the Preferred Language list, add your preferred language and set it as the primary language (you can also do this by dragging and dropping it to the top of the list.)
- The next time you open Phoenix, it will use the specified language.